- The Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God.
- In one God, existing eternally as three distinct Persons — God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. In Christian theology this is referred to as the Trinity.
- In the atoning death of Christ on the cross as full payment for our sins. We further believe that when a person places their faith in what Christ has done for them on the cross, they are instantaneously forgiven of all their sins. We embrace the view that salvation is through Christ alone, through faith alone, plus nothing.
- That when a person receives Christ as their Savior they are born again. That is to say, they are made alive to God spiritually in a way that they have not experienced before. In the new birth we experience a direct connection to God as our Father, Christ as our Savior and Lord, and the Holy Spirit as our Teacher. At GCC we emphasize the fact that Christianity is more accurately described as a relationship with God than a religion about God.
- In the physical return of Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and a final accountability of all people before God. In addition, we believe in a literal heaven and hell as taught throughout the Scriptures.